|Money can't buy what the film makers see here or the free advertising from it|
- Gateway signage at all entry points to Lochaber
- Complimentary welcome signage in each main community
- Three modern, bold breath-taking viewing platforms in key locations across Lochaber
- A full-time event co-ordinator to help
- An annual and sustained, dynamic whole-area marketing campaign
- Co-ordinated work to increase the power and draw from some of our key regional assets: Glencoe, Ben Nevis, West Highland Line.
- Cruise ships visiting Fort William routinely.
- Much better access to the water for users around Lochaber.
- Phase 1 of a marina for Loch Linnhe.
- Leverage an additional £60k per year from other partners and agencies (eg HIE, Highland Council, VisitScotland).
Kinlochleven, Rapidly becoming a must go place for serious mountain biking and a famous and iconic trials bike destination.
Cuil Bay Duror. Plenty access to the water here! Duror and Appin are fantastic places to stay with in easy reach of Glencoe and Oban. Oban - the town that faces the sea, not with it's back to it.
|Ballachulish. A cracking village that deserves a bigger co-op!|